Sunday, September 24, 2017

Simply Succulents

 I'm so glad the succulents are 'all the rage'.  Not only because they are beautiful and unique, but because they don't need a lot of water to grow (a green thumb I have not!)  My daughter got my husband and I on the succulent wagon and now that's the only plants (real and fake) that we have around the house!

 

 For my card, I used these wonderful succulent stamps/dies from Altenew called Indoor Garden.  I'd been holding off buying them, but couldn't wait any longer and bought it a couple weeks ago...I'm SO glad I did!  The sentiment is also from Altenew in the Faithful Feather set.

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:



 




 

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card which combines so well all the challenges ! Stunning colouring for this gorgeous CAS card ! Fabulous take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this is gorgeous! I love succulents too and yours are colored so beautifully - love the layout! Thanks for linking up at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful stamps and a great way to use our sketch and all the other challenges too! Your coloring looks really pretty... This card makes me want to do some coloring in immediately! :) Thanks for joining u at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable. So crisp and fresh and beautiful subtle colours. I love your take on our sketch and all that yummy white space is CAS-perfect. Thanks for joining us at Less is More x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi stopping by from Darnell's challenge. I too love succulents and this is a nice set which I have not seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognized the LIM sketch inspiration immediately, Kathy! Well done on that and all the challenges! Your card is so pretty with all the wonderful succulents. Funny, our son and DIL got us hooked on them, too. I don't have them indoors, but I now have a ton of them all around the outdoors! They are so easy to care for and come in such great forms! Thank you so much for playing in NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you have picked up on the succulents from the inspiration photo Kathy. Beautifully coloured and the shading just makes them pop so nicely. I think I need them at my place at present as we are so desperate for rain. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week. Lovely to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card design and colors. I love those succulents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Kathy and congrats on your win. Hugs, Linda GD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. Great job with combining the challenges.

    ReplyDelete